31st Oct – 2nd Nov
NZ Register of Acupuncturists 2014 – Wellington
27th – 29th June
- 1) – Dud Studs – Treating the couple who want to be parents
- 2) – Resolving Tricky Pregnancies – Being Courageous With Caution
(and dealing differently with the gyne problems that preceded them)
2nd – 4th May
WFAS 2013 Sydney, Australia
Bell’s Palsy – treating the ‘Why’, not the ‘What’ (large pdf download)
ICTAM 2013 Sancheong, South Korea
2012 WFAS Bandung, Indonesia.
- The use of indirect moxa on the sacrum alleviating pregnancy back pain, leading into an easier natural birthing outcome.
- Linking BBT with sperm quality: working with couples, using male BBT charting as an indication of fertility success
AACMAC 2010 Adelaide, South Australia
ProD Seminars 2009
AACMAC 2008 SYDNEY:
AACMAC 2007 Brisbane:
- Moving Blockages (2 days) – redone as later presentations.
- The more ‘off topic’ Anatakarana presentations are here (Beings of Light)
NZRA 2007 Wellington, New Zealand
NZRA 2006 Wellington, New Zealand
- Using Massage to Improve Mens’ Health Outcomes
- Jing Markers – how we can use our medicine to better fertility outcomes
These were redone at 2007 Netherlands and Brisbane, and parts of these are found also in the Korean 2013 presentation.
Want to know more?
Maybe reach out?